Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas fairs

Well it's that time of year again and I have been doing a few Christmas fairs in Norfolk. I have developed some new products, mainly hand knitted and crocheted collars








I really like wearing them myself as they don't need so much organising as scarves when you put them on, and they fill the gap between coat and chin.  They can add interest to plain tops.

I've also made some new brooches



and I've been printing on felt






In November I went to a glass casting workshop at the Belfry Arts Centre in Overstrand http://www.belfryarts.co.uk/ and here are the results. I was pleased with what I made and I'm keen to have another go at this process.




 I am making some new knitted and felted work for The Shop Within the Show at the Society of Designer Craftsmen exhibition at the Mall Galleries, which takes place in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment